The world has a need so we have millions of reasons to keep going. With your help we can make impossible dreams become a reality.
The project contemplates providing our Digital Learning Ecosystem for nursing students to avoid or reduce school dropouts due to a lack of educational tools or because of economic pressure.
In Mexico there are approximately 315,000 nursing professionals in the health system (88% women & 12% men), however, this is an insufficient number for citizenship.
Countries such as Peru, Ecuador, Chile, and Brazil have a greater number of male and female nurses than Mexico, while WHO’s recommendation is 8.4 nurses per thousand inhabitants, Brazil has six to seven per thousand, while in Mexico the proportion is only 2.5 per thousand inhabitants.
It is necessary to balance this.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action