We are more than a laptop project, we enable social transformation through learning and you can be a part of this movement. Children everywhere deserve the opportunity to change their lives and the lives of their communities via education. “We will promote the learning of being a better learner, and that’s the most important skill in a rapidly-changing world”. Seymour Papert
During the 19th century a profusion of charitable organizations emerged to alleviate the awful conditions of the working class in the slums. The Labourer’s Friend Society, chaired by Lord Shaftesbury in the United Kingdom in 1830, aimed to improve working-class conditions.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action